Last Updated on by
If you are a doctor, counselor, sex coach or therapist, and you treat erectile dysfunction or related conditions, you can add a listing on our site.
We currently accept listings in the United States and Canada only.
Please do not add listings if you are not a practitioner treating ED – the listing will not be approved.
To Get Started
- Use the Register page on the Members menu to create an account. The account can be used to add multiple listings (for example, a medical group administrator can add accounts for all of the group’s doctors).
- You will receive an e-mail to confirm your registration. After you have confirmed, you can use the Login page on the Members menu to log in.
- We have many basic listings, obtained from public sources, in our Doctor and Counselor directories. You may already have a listing.
- After logging in, use the Find a Doctor or Find a Counselor pages on the Find Help menu to see if you are listed; if so, use the Claim This Listing link on the listing to claim it. You’ll need to wait a day or to for us to review your claim. We will send you an email when it’s approved, and you can Login to edit and add to the listing.
- If you are not listed, use the Create a Listing button to add a new listing.