The ED Treatment Information Center provides information, resources, help and support for erectile dysfunction sufferers and their partners.
We post authoritative information on the causes and treatment of erectile dysfunction. Wherever possible, we include references and citations to clinical research to support the information we provide.
We are always open to additional information; please use our Contact Form to provide corrections or additions.
Information on our site is compiled by non-medical professionals and is intended for educational purposes. Wherever possible we include references to authoritative sources and clinical research. The information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from your doctor or other health professional.
All information on our site is prepared by our staff, and reviewed by our Chief Editor.
Robert Nicholson – President & Chief Editor
Robert Nicholson is a successful Silicon Valley entrepreneur with many years experience building Internet and technology companies. Previous positions include:
- Co-founder and VP of Operations, Ratingz Inc, which operates a range of sites, including:
- Co-founder and VP of Technology, LunaGraphica Inc
- VP of Engineering, Red Herring Communications
- VP of Engineering, InterSurvey
- Director of Engineering, Sun Microsystems
- Engineering Group Manager, Silicon Graphics
- Director of Multimedia, Oracle Corporation
Robert is currently undergoing treatment for ED following a radical prostatectomy.
- How Lifestyle Choices Affect Erectile Dysfunction – Guidelines Health
- How Men and Couples Can Cope with Erectile Dysfunction – HubPages
- ED Treatment Information Center Launches Study of the Impact of Erectile Dysfunction on Men’s Partners: Interview With Robert Nicholson – Health Care Guys
- It’s Time to Reign In “Big Herbal” – YouMeMindBody
- New Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction – Self Growth
- Hope for Great Sex After Prostate Cancer – Hard Conversations Podcast
- A Personal Fight with Severe Erectile Dysfunction
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/bobnicholson
Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=_1H9pRwAAAAJ&hl=en&authuser=2
Director of Counselor Programs
We’re seeking a Director of Counselor Programs to join the ED Treatment Information Center (EDtreatment.info) team.
For details, and to apply, please see the position description.
Dr. Aaron Spitz – Board of Advisors
Aaron Spitz, M.D. is a leading expert in male sexual health and fertility. He is an assistant clinical professor at UC Irvine’s Department of Urology, serves as the lead delegate representing all of America’s urologists to the American Medical Association, and is the President of the California Urological Association.
Dr. Spitz is the author of “The Penis Book: A Doctor’s Complete Guide to the Penis―From Size to Function and Everything in Between” (Rodale Books, February 20, 2018), and he is a regularly featured expert on The Doctors television show.
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-spitz-md-26962b1b
Jennifer Stephan – Board of Advisors
Jennifer Stephan is the founder of Intimate Outcomes, a coaching practice that helps men and their partners deal with Erectile Dysfunction.
Jennifer is an author and an iPEC Certified Professional Coach specializing in intimacy and relations. She is also an Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner, and a COR.E Wellbeing Dynamics Specialist.
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-stephan-990912106
Need help dealing with ED? Want to improve your sex life?
Help for men, women, and couples - by phone or Skype. Call for a free assessment.
Advertisement - see our Ad Policy
John Swapceinski – Board of Advisors
John Swapceinski is a prominent Internet entrepreneur who has launched several successful, nationally recognized web businesses, including:
- Ratingz Inc.
He is also the editor of “The Jesuit Reports from North America, 1610-1764”, a new translation of The Jesuit Relations.
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/john-swapceinski-448103
Patrick Nagle – Board of Advisors
Patrick Nagle is an Internet investor and entrepreneur specializing in website strategy, monetization, and mergers & acquisitions. Previous roles include:
- Founder and CEO of Rehab.com (current)
- Former CEO, RateMyProfessors.com
- Former CEO, RateMyTeachers.com
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/patricknagle
The ED Treatment Information Center conducts original research to better understand how erectile dysfunction affects men and their partners. Our studies include:
Comprehensive Study on the Impact of Erectile Dysfunction
Published: March 30, 2018
A survey of 597 adult men suffering from erectile dysfunction found high levels of stress, dissatisfaction with medical care and treatment options, and mental health issues.
The Impact of Erectile Dysfunction on Partners of Men with ED
Published: December 15, 2018
A survey of 129 adult partners of men with erectile dysfunction found high levels of relationship stress and a general lack of communication.
Study of Willingness to Seek Help for Erectile Dysfunction
Published: November 13, 2021
A survey of 287 adult men explored their willingness to seek treatment for erectile dysfunction.
This site is funded by:
- Revenues from advertisements placed on the site by 3rd parties. (see our advertising policy.)
- User contributions.
- Affiliate sales agreements for books and other products promoted on our website. All product recommendations are independent of revenue agreements.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.